The world’s leading gender-neutral skincare brand “for all humans” Non Gender Specific, is celebrating its 3-year anniversary with a new sustainable packaging initiative. Not only does the brand offer non-binary, high-performance formulas for everyday skincare, but it now aims to eliminate landfill waste and increase the use of recyclable and industrially compostable materials for beauty consumers.
The new eco-friendly packaging is:
- Manufactured with 100% renewable energy
- Made from 80% post consumer waste (traditional paper used for packaging is about 30%)
- Made from an additional 10% of hemp paper
- Has already saved approximately 13 trees, 1,100 gallons of water, 46 pounds of solid waste, and 5,700 pounds of CO2
In addition to the above, NGS has also earned new sustainable certifications with:
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Processed Chlorine Free (PCF)
Buy TheChicGeek's latest book FashionWankers - HERE
Read expert ChicGeek Comment - HERE
Check out TheChicGeek's new shop of fabulous plants & books - Give me Penis Cactus!