TheChicGeek casts his discerning editor’s eye over the new collection from Fossil. From timepieces to bags, jewellery to small leather goods, Fossil has something for everyman this season. Here are TheChicGeek’s top picks and how you should wear them:
1. For something dressier and more grown-up, for the new season, try this Buchanan Chronograph with a smart black leather strap. Team with a suit for work or a fine knit for an evening out.
Left - Buchanan Chronograph Black Leather Watch - £165
2. Apart from adding a quality finish to this backpack, the leather details add a practicality and durability which will only get better with wear. Looks great with a hoodie and jeans.
Right - Estate Backpack - £169
3. Simple, yet effective, this braided leather bracelet is fastened with a generous hook in a copper coloured metal.
Left - Hook Detail Bracelet - £49
4. It is the subtle touches that separate the plain fashionable from the super stylish. This simple Concorde-like pin will look great on the lapel of a dark suit without drawing too much attention.
Right - Paper Airplane Pin - £19
5. Perfect for the huge AW15 shearling/flight jacket trend, this watch blends the best retro qualities with Fossil's famous leather for the most stylish of contemporary aviators. Wear with an oversized knit and leather/sheepskin flight jacket.
Left - Breaker Chronograph Vaccheta Leather Watch - £185
What are you favourite pieces?
Get involved @fossil #CallingAllCurious
See more here